The fourth annual Cityscape Qatar took place on 11-13 May 2015 at Doha Exhibition Centre, under the patronage of His Excellency Sheikh Abdulla Bin Nasser Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior.
The show was another resounding success, with more than 6500 participants in attendance to see the latest projects from more than 80 exhibitors.
Click here to download the Post-Show Report featuring key statistical data and facts regarding the show.
- Leading Qatari-Based Real Estate Companies and Developers to Exhibit at Cityscape Qatar 2016
- Doha, Qatar: 9 June, 2015 – After successfully wrapping up Cityscape Qatar 2015 which attracted more than 85 exhibitors from over 20 countries along with 8,000 visitors throughout the three day event, Cityscape Qatar has confirmed that 12 exhibitors have already rebooked for the fifth edition of Cityscape Qatar including UDC and Al Bandary Real Estate.
- Al Bandary Real Estate Sells Entire Tower at Cityscape Qatar 2015Al Bandary Real Estate Sells Entire Tower at Cityscape Qatar 2015
- Doha, Qatar: 12 May, 2015 – Following the successful inauguration of Cityscape Qatar 2015, a number of landmark deals have been announced during the fourth edition of the show. Cityscape Qatar is the sole platform in the State of Qatar that brings together the key figures from the real estate and infrastructure industry, which is taking place from May 11-13, 2015 at the Doha Exhibition Centre, Qatar.
- KidzMondo Joins Mall of Qatar
- Doha, Qatar – 12 May 2015: It's been announced thatKidzMondo, an amazing scaled-down city where kids rule, is coming to Mall of Qatar (MOQ) in early 2016. The region's largest leisure, entertainment and shopping complex, when it opens its doors, has entered into a unique partnership with Kidz Holding to bring KidzMondo, a world-renowned child edutainment (education + entertainment) concept, to Qatar for the first time.
- The Minister of Economy and Commerce Inaugurated Cityscape Qatar 2015
- Doha, Qatar: 11 May, 2015 – Under the Patronage of His Excellency Abdullah Bin Nasser Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Prime Minister and Minister of Interior for the State of Qatar, His Excellency Sheikh Ahmed bin Jassim Al Thani, Minister of Economy and Commerce inaugurated Cityscape Qatar. Following the inauguration, His Excellency Sheikh Ahmed bin Jassim, visited a number of stands including UDC's The Pearl Qatar, United Developer's Place Vendome and Al Bandary Real Estate's Al Bandary Tower.
- Cityscape Qatar 2015 Transforming the Real Estate Sector in Qatar
- 5/7/2015 1:37:00 PM
- Doha, Qatar: 6 May, 2015 – Alongside a large scale exhibition, Cityscape Qatar 2015 has announced an impressive three day programme for the 4th annual Qatar Real Estate Summit, on 11th to 13th May 2015 at Doha Exhibition Centre. The programme will feature riveting discussions, global case studies, key note speakers, and prominent sector updates to be presented by the industry's leading experts in order to address key issues such as how to establish a strong and diverse market along with how to ensure transparency, profitability and growth for the real estate sector in Qatar.
- United Development Company Driving Industry Standards at Cityscape Qatar 2015
- 5/4/2015 10:51:00 AM
- Doha, Qatar: 29 April, 2015 – Cityscape Qatar 2015has announced that United Development Company (UDC), a leading Qatari shareholding company and the master developer of The Pearl Qatar, will participate as Foundation Sponsor at this year's event. This year Cityscape will take place from May 11-13, 2015 at the Doha Exhibition Center.
- Cityscape Qatar 2015 Announces Huge List of Exhibitors at the Country's Leading Real Estate Development Event
- 4/19/2015 9:43:00 AM
- Doha, Qatar: 19 April, 2015 – Cityscape Qatar 2015, one of the Middle East's leading real estate development and investment events, has announced a vast list of exhibitors who will participate in this years' show. The high profile three day event will take place under the patronage of H.E. Sheikh Abdullah Bin Nasser Bin Al Thani, Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior for the State of Qatar, on 11-13 May 2015, at the Doha Exhibition Center, Qatar.
- Cityscape Qatar 2015 to be Held under the Patronage of His Excellency Sheikh Abdullah Bin Nasser Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior for the State of Qatar
- 4/9/2015 12:41:00 PM
- Doha, Qatar: 9 April, 2015 – Cityscape Qatar 2015, one of the Middle East's leading real estate development and investment events, will be held under the patronage of His Excellency, Sheikh Abdullah Bin Nasser Bin Khalifa Al Thani, Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior for the State of Qatar, and will take place from May 11-13, 2015 at the Doha Exhibition Center.
The high profile three-day exhibition and summit will showcase a wide range of real estate investment opportunities and services to private and professional investors as well as key industry professionals from Qatar, the region and from around the globe.
- Hospitality Development Company Introduces "Charity Fridays" in Support of Qatar Charity
- 4/1/2015 3:37:00 PM
- Doha, Qatar – January 13, 2015: To honor its social responsibility, Hospitality Development Company (HDC), which manages and operates a number of restaurants on The Pearl-Qatar, is introducing "Charity Fridays" where 1 QR from each bill at all HDC outlets on Fridays only, will be donated to Qatar Charity on a monthly basis.
|Cityscape magazine is the MENA region's leading monthly real estate development and investment title, serving as the most up-to-date and informative source of reference for real estate professionals in the key emerging and developed markets worldwide.
In addition to our in-depth features on real estate investment and development trends in markets from all global regions, we provide exclusive interviews with leading local and international industry experts and regularly report on innovative architecture, sustainable development and retail.
Click on the thumbnails below to view the latest copies.